Any device that has been assigned to your students need to be returned to Union Public Schools no later than today, May 29, 2020. This includes all iPads, laptops and MiFi wireless devices that are the property of the district. This includes all Union High School students and Freshman Academy students who have devices through the 1-to-1 program.
You may return devices from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. at these locations:
- Jarman Elementary, 9015 East 79th Street Tulsa,
- UHS Freshmen Academy, 7616 S. Garnett Broken Arrow,
- Moore Elementary, 800 N. Butternut Pl. Broken Arrow,
- Peters Elementary, 2900 West College Broken Arrow,
- Darnaby Elementary, 7625 E. 87th St. S. Tulsa,
- Jefferson Elementary, 8418 S. 107th E. Ave. Tulsa,
- Andersen Elementary, 1200 S. Willow Broken Arrow,
- Cedar Ridge Elementary, 9817 S. Mingo Road Tulsa,
- A Union employee will meet you curbside at each location.
- Please stay in your car at all times.
- If you have a fever, dry cough, or are not feeling well, please stay home and call your building principal to coordinate a delivery day/time.
- The device, charger, and charging cable for all devices assigned to the student must be returned.
- Students/Parents do not need to bring any Identification or Student IDs.
- A receipt will be given to the driver detailing all asset tag numbers that were returned.
- Please KEEP THIS RECEIPT! This is your proof of return.