The Information and Instructional Technology Departments work together to provide students electronic devices and a network to use them, whether they are on site at school or for home use. Many questions can be answered by teachers. This page contains information and instructions for the care of electronic devices such as iPads and laptops that are distributed to Union students as part of the District’s 1-to-1 Initiative.
Report Technology Issues
IT Solution Center - 918-357-6169
Device Protection Plan
Union Public Schools is now offering an OPTIONAL device protection plan to cover any damage that may occur to the device that is assigned to your student. This single use, pre-paid plan will cover all expenses to repair the device that may have been damaged. See flyer
Here is how the plan works:
1. Purchase the device protection plan prior to October 1, within 14 days after enrollment, or within two days of using a previously purchased plan.
2. If any damage occurs to the device during the school year, return the device to a repair center
3. A different device will be provided to the student immediately with no need to wait for repairs.
4. If you desire for the device to remain under a protection plan, a new plan must be purchased at that time.
To purchase the protection plan:
1. Go to https://ok-union.intouchreceipting.com/
2. If you have never used the online system before, please follow the prompts on the screen to create a user account.
3. The online payment system connects directly with our Student Management System, so the data must match in order to create the account and link to your student.
4. Once logged in:
a. Select “Items At All Schools”
b. Select “District Office”
c. Select “ESC-Union Public Schools”
d. Select “Device Protection Plan”
e. Select the Qty, more than one may be purchased at a time and information will be collected for each.
f. Click “Buy”
g. Select “Checkout”
h. Select “Checkout Step 1”
i. You will need to provide your student’s Student ID number, full name, school site, and grade.
j. Click “Checkout Step 2”
k. Enter your payment information
l. This next screen, they will put in there payment info and complete the sale.
Repair Center Locations
Exclusions to the Protection Plan
Estimated Repair Costs for devices without the Device Protection Plan
Privacy on the Internet
Union Public Schools assumes responsibility for the information provided on Unionps.org only. Though links provided through this site are monitored, Union Public Schools cannot assume responsiblity for content on those sites, as information changes rapidly.
Union Public Schools encourages all parents and guardians to take seriously the responsibility of safeguarding childrens' privacy and safety when using the Internet. To learn more about protecting your family, click here.