Skip to main content

Enrollment Home


"Our mission is to graduate 100 percent of our students, college & career ready."
Together We Make a Difference

Education Open Transfer Act

Under the new state law – Oklahoma SB783/Education Open Transfer Act – school districts must set their capacity for out-of-district transfers by January 1 of each year, and publish quarterly updates as to how many open seats are available under that capacity policy.

Online Form To Apply For P-EBT Program

Pandemic Electronic Benefits Transfer (P-EBT) is a program that helps children who would have received free or reduced-price meals at school if not for the COVID-19 pandemic. Students who qualify will receive a debit card preloaded with funds that can be used for groceries. There is now a form on the SDE Website for parents to complete if they think they qualified for P-EBT and did not receive their card. (It is kind of hidden at the bottom of this SDE website page.

Welcome to Union
Public Schools!

We are glad you are considering enrolling at Union Public Schools, Independent District #9. You won’t find a better school district.

With our motto, "Together We Make a Difference," the Union community and its many public and private partners are committed to academic excellence. Ensuring all students graduate from high school, prepared for college or career success, guides our practice from 3-year-old students to seniors in high school.

Our mission is to graduate 100 percent of our students, college and/or career ready and we want to help your children feel happy, safe and loved as your families prepare for your children’s future. Why families choose to attend Union 

Thank you for sharing your children with Union Public Schools!



Union Public Schools Enrollment Center
6011 S. 89 E. Ave., Tulsa, OK  74145


Fax: 918-872-1752
[email protected]


Hours & Procedures  

  • Monday: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
  • Tuesday: 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
  • Wednesday: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
  • Thursday: 7 a.m. – 4 p.m.
  • Friday: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.     

1.    The Enrollment Center is open and is following CDC Guidelines with a maximum of five (5) patrons in the building. (For your familiy’s safety, we encourage you to register online.)
2.    Only one guardian to conduct business per family. Children and guests will not be permitted.
3.    A face mask is required at all times during the visit.

Thank you for your cooperation in keeping everyone safe. 

Online Registration

Online registration allows families who are new to Union the opportunity to register their children from the comfort of their own home. Completing these forms online will expedite your wait time. If your child is currently a Union student you do not need to register. LOG ON HERE

All students new to Union and former students who have withdrawn from the district must complete enrollment. Students must be residents of the Union Public School District, living with a parent or legal guardian. Any student who has moved during the school year or summer must bring verification.

Unsure if you live in Union District or what school your child will attend?  Check here! If you are you new to Union Public Schools or have a student that needs to enroll you can register online.

Required documents to upload during registration -  (pdf format is preferred but not required)
Microsoft Lens is a free easy to use smart phone app that scans and enhances documents and can covert documents to a pdf for uploading.

Enrollment Center Map

Items to Bring to Enrollment

Proof of residence is required. Acceptable proof includes two of the following, one must be from the primary category and all the proof must be in the parents' or legal guardians' name.

  • The primary proof must be one of the following: Current (within 30 days) gas, water, or electric bill, signed lease agreement. Documents must be in the parents' or legal guardians' name. Utility bills must include the service address, and final bills will not be accepted as proofs of residence.
  • A second proof of residence may be any of the following: Bank or credit card statement, cable bill, cellular or home phone bill, DHS letters, pay stub or another utility bill - in the parents' or legal guardians' name.  The district will not accept driver's licenses, checks, junk mail or pieces of mail from Union Public Schools as proof of residence.

Immunizations: For school enrollment, a parent or guardian shall provide one of the following: 1) Current, up-to-date immunization records; or 2) A completed and signed exemption form. Appointments for missing immunizations will not be accepted; all series must be completed at the time of enrollment. Exemption forms are available from the school nurse or the Enrollment Center. 

  • 3-Years and Pre-kindergarten – 4 DTaP/, 3 Polio, 1 MMR, 3 Hepatitis B, 2 Hepatitis A, 1 Chickenpox/Varicella
  • Kindergarten - 6th Grade – 5 DPT/DTaP, 4 Polio, 2 MMR, 3 Hepatitis B, 2 Hepatitis A, 1 Chickenpox/Varicella’
  • 7th-12th grades – 5 DPT/DTaP + 1 Tdap booster, 4 Polio, 2 MMR, 3 Hepatitis B, 2 Hepatitis A, 1 Chickenpox/Varicella

A certified birth certificate is required for all students (hospital certificates cannot be accepted).  For Early Childhood, pre-kindergarten, kindergarten and first grade, students must be 3, 4, 5, or 6 years old on or before September 1.  

Custody Documentation (if applicable) - Joint Custody Plan, DHS placement papers, or Court-Appointed Guardianship.

Student Social Security Number - Requested but not required.

Transcript & Withdraw Grades (official or unofficial) from previous school for students in grades 9-12; Withdrawal grades or last report card from previous school for grades 6-8; Elementary report card for grades K-5 is recommended.

Other Information - Parents'/legal guardians' photo ID; Tribal Citizenship card or a CDIB Card (Certified Degree of Indian Blood,) Special Education (IEP); address of the previous school, and telephone numbers for students’ doctors and emergency contacts. Proof of all household income is required for the Early Childhood Programs- SNAP approval letter (within 60 days),  or tax form 1040 & W-2’s, or 1 month worth of pay stubs from all places of employment.

Tulsa City/County Health Department Appointment Instructions


Step 1: Register to get an appointment for immunizations.

Thank you for your interest in receiving vaccinations from the Tulsa Health Department. 

Clients interested in an appointment must complete the registration process which includes providing information such as your name, date of birth, etc. and answering a few questions. 

You must have an email address or a cell phone that receives SMS texts to schedule an appointment.

The Tulsa Health Department is not providing travel vaccines (Yellow Fever, Typhoid) at this time.

At the end of the registration process, you will be provided with a list of available appointment dates and times.

If none of the listed appointments work for you, you may choose to receive a link that will allow you to return and schedule your appointment at a later time.

If you need further assistance, please call THD at 918-582-9355.

Parent & Student Support

Myriam Puleo & Erica Robbins
Foster, Parent, and Homeless Liaisons

Student Data Systems Manager
Sarah Jeppesen

Student Information Systems Analyst 
Chrissy Crites

Ashley Keys
Student Information Systems

Robert Stevens
Student Systems Support

Kelly Brassfield
Kelly Brassfield
Director of Enrollment /


District Announcement

You Are In Redhawks Territory


Report A Threat

Report A Threat

District Flyers

District Calendar

Upcoming Events

Share This Page

Contact Information

Union Public Schools
8506 E. 61st Street
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74133
Phone: 918-357-4321