We understand this has been a difficult ending to the school year, so we want to make the process of returning the devices assigned to your student as simple as possible. Any device that has been assigned to your students need to be returned to Union Public Schools no later than May 29, 2020. This includes all iPads, laptops and MiFi wireless devices that are the property of the district. This includes all Union High School students and Freshman Academy students who have devices through the 1-to-1 program.
Download instructions in English & Spanish
You have the option to return the devices to ANY location listed below on ANY date or time that is convenient for you – from either Group A or B. You are not assigned to a specific group – just note that the dates/times for returns are different for each group. Devices do not have to be returned to your student’s specific school.
- Tuesday, May 19 – 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 20 – 3 p.m. – 7 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 26 – 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 27 – 3 p.m. – 7 p.m.
- Clark Elementary, 3656 S 103rd E. Ave. Tulsa,
- Ochoa Elementary, 12000 E. 31st Street Tulsa,
- Boevers Elementary, 3433 S. 133rd E. Ave. Tulsa,
- Rosa Parks Elementary, 13702 E. 46th Place South Tulsa,
- 6th/7th Grade Center, 10100 E. 61st Street Tulsa,
- High School, 6636 S. Mingo Road Tulsa,
- 8th Grade Center, 6501 S. Garnett Broken Arrow,
- Thursday, May 21 – 7 a.m. – 11 a.m.
- Friday, May 22 – 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Thursday, May 28 – 7 a.m. – 11 a.m.
- Friday, May 29 – 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Jarman Elementary, 9015 East 79th Street Tulsa,
- UHS Freshmen Academy, 7616 S. Garnett Broken Arrow,
- Moore Elementary, 800 N. Butternut Pl. Broken Arrow,
- Peters Elementary, 2900 West College Broken Arrow,
- Darnaby Elementary, 7625 E. 87th St. S. Tulsa,
- Jefferson Elementary, 8418 S. 107th E. Ave. Tulsa,
- Andersen Elementary, 1200 S. Willow Broken Arrow,
- Cedar Ridge Elementary, 9817 S. Mingo Road Tulsa,
- A Union employee will meet you curbside at each location.
- Please stay in your car at all times.
- If you have a fever, dry cough, or are not feeling well, please stay home and call your building principal to coordinate a delivery day/time.
- The device, charger, and charging cable for all devices assigned to the student must be returned.
- Students/Parents do not need to bring any Identification or Student IDs.
- A receipt will be given to the driver detailing all asset tag numbers that were returned.
- Please KEEP THIS RECEIPT! This is your proof of return.