To ensure the safest environment for students and patrons, Union Public Schools has a new clear bag policy for entry into all athletic events.
- Clear bag policy will be enforced. Please see “approved bags”
- All school-age spectators must be affiliated with the participating schools unless accompanied by an adult.
- 8th grade students and younger must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- All secondary (6th-12th) students must present school ID to purchase ticket. ID must be visible at all times inside the stadium.
- No outside food or drinks. No backpacks allowed.
- No crossover from one side of the stadium to the other. Restrooms and concessions are available on both sides. Enter the stadium on the side you wish to sit on.
- No RE-ENTRY for anyone (students, adults, etc.). Once you leave the game, you will not be allowed to re-enter.
- Ticket sales will end at the conclusion of halftime.
Approved bags include:
- Clear bags no larger than 12” by 12” by 6”
- Plastic one gallon resealable bags
- Clutch bags no larger than 5.5” by 8.5”
- Diaper bags. Subject to search. Infant must be present art the time.
Union’s remaining varsity home football game dates are:
- Friday, September 22 Union vs. Owasso
- Friday, October 6 Union vs. Norman
- Friday, October 13 Union vs. Mustang
- Thursday, November 2 Union vs. Edmond North
- Playoffs: either Friday November 10 or Friday, November 17