Carol Levesque • Benefits Supervisor
Dulce Contreras - Benefits Specialist
Sue Johnson • Benefits Representative
Associate Director of Human Resources
The Union Public School District offers a competitive package of benefits for eligible employees including the following:
- District Paid (Employee Only) Coverage
- Union offers three medical plans, a traditional medical indemnity plan (PPO), a high deductible qualified medical plan coordinated with a HSA (Health Savings Account), and a health maintenance organization (HMO), providing employees an opportunity to find coverage best suited to their particular needs.
- Union's dental plan is designed to help with the cost of routine, preventive and major dental care.
- Medical plan providing one vision-screening exam annually.
- Life Insurance and Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- The district provides a minimum of $20,000 of life and accidental death and dismemberment coverage.
- Disability coverage provides employees with an income in the event they are unable to work due to an accident or sickness.
- Optional Employee-Paid Benefits
- Legal insurance coverage, supplemental material vision coverage, supplemental cancer policy, supplemental optional life insurance, supplemental critical care/illness, auto/home, and pet insurance, as well as additional disability insurance
Employees may also optionally contribute towards
For further information regarding Benefits, please contact the Benefits Office at (918) 357-6196.
American Disabilities Act
Employee Assistance Program
Union Wellness Program
Union Public Schools prohibits discrimination in the educational programs and activities, admissions programs of students, recruitment, selection and/or employment on the basis of race, religion, gender, age, national origin, veteran status or disability. The school district complies with federal and state regulations for implementing Title IX of the Education Amendment of 1972, Title VI, Section 504, and the Americans with Disabilities Act. Entire policy.